for registration application to participate at the International Exhibition
of Inventions, New Technologies, Design
„Nations Cup of young Innovators“
Under the slogan
„Step by Step to creative innovation”
INVENTIONS - BELGRADE 2012
(21th – 25th May 2012)
Belgrade Application deadline 01th May, 2012
Dear Sirs /Mdm
The largest Serbian Exhibition of inventions and new technologies has been taking place in Belgrade for 32 years in continuity. At these exhibitions were presented the first class world achievements which gave the great contribution to development of the Serbia and the World science. The Serbian inventors are well known worldwide as the creators with rich imagination and high level of inventive ideas.
In order to enrich the content of our Exhibition and to enable the inventors from other countries to present their achievements at this large manifestation of intellectual achievements, we cordially invite you to submit your registration application for participation at the 32st International Exhibition „INVENTIONS – BELGRADE 2012“, that will be held in the Gallery of Centrally home Serbian Military, Brace Jugovica 19, Belgrade, Serbia.
Since March 2006., Belgrade Association of Inventors has officially become a legal member of IFIA. We invite all members of IFIA to participate in „INVENTIONS – BELGRADE 2012“ because they will have a privileged status. .
Exhibitors participating for the first time at this manifestation will not have to pay the showroom space but only participation for the catalogue and jury costs, in accordance with the application conditions.
From this year is officially organized presentation of young inventors, and creative people form 12. to 21. years of age. By this, young people and inventors are given chance to present ideas, inventive solutions and new technology ideas in public. However purpose for call is to encourage young inventors and endure on way ”step by step” in the realization of new solutions from the beginning of new ideas to its realizations in final product, commercially available on market. At the ending ceremony, it will be rewarded for creative ideas that could be find in new technologies. International jury will choose for best young innovators in three categories, i.e. from 12-15 years, from 16-18 years and from 18-21 years of age.
The international jury consists of the leading experts for protection of intellectual property and the international patent rights. Every country, the participant of Exhibition, will also submit, together with the application for participation, the name of its representative for the member of the international jury.
Program of the exhibition:
• Acceptance of exhibits in the show room Gallery on 21 - 25th May, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
• Formal inauguration of the Exhibition will be, 19th May at noon, in the gallery;
• Exhibition open hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• The Jury will carry out evaluation of exhibits on 22th and 23th May, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
• Formal prize awarding on 25th May, at 6 p.m.;
• Picking up the exhibits on 25th May, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on 26 May, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS IS 01 th May, 2012. (in English)
You can send you application forms by post or send an E-mail to the Association's E-mail address.
- The evaluation board reserves the right to make the final selection after the exhibits have arrived;
- The exhibits which are being shown for the second time do not enter the competition for rewards;
- Based on the application form, the organizer allocates appropriate exhibiting area;
- It is the authors' responsibility to present their exhibits in an up-to-date way (the drawings should be technically precise, clear and visible, in the panel form or similar; their size should be up to the format 70x100 cm; models or samples, computer animations, video recordings, etc, are recommended);
- The authors are reminded that this is a gallery-type exhibition, so that they should pay attention to the description of the characteristics of the innovation when applying, because this description will stand next to the exhibit, so that the visitors can get to know the exhibit even when the author is not present;
- The exhibits will be accepted from 19st – 21nd May 2012, from 9.00-16.00. The exhibition opens on 21rd May 2012,
and it closes on 25th May 2012;
- The exhibits cannot be taken in or out of the exhibition area once the exhibition has opened;
- The exhibitor pays for the expenses of the loading and unloading of the exhibits;
- Working hours of the exhibition are from 10.00 -19.00 hours;
- Awards will be given at the exhibition, based on the decisions made by the exhibition jury;
- For those who are filling in the application form on a computer, the document is in the form of a questionnaire.
Please enclose a detailed description of the invention with the appropriate proof (patent application, certificate, etc.).
- Exhibition costs for foreign participants are 120 euros per exhibit.
- For foreigners, the participation for categorization and jury evaluation is 50 euros.
- Pupils and students are exempt from payment for the exhibition participation
- We can give gratis booth for 4 invention per member IFIA (maximum for 15 member IFIA) including at that 6 member IFIA for what is gratis area for per 5 invention with whom is Belgrade Association of Inventors assemble agreement or there are reciprocity and that: Russia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia&Hercegovina + young-INOST-Banjaluka, Macedonia, Romania and Ukraine.
- Young innovators do not need to pay for taking part in exhibition
BELGRADE ASSOCIATION OF INVENTORS;
Hilandarska 1/5; 11.000 BELGRADE, SERBIA
Tel./fax: +381 (0) 11 32-22-265;